In Vivo Research Associate/Senior Research Associate for Biological Sciences
Ribon Therapeutics is a biotechnology company pioneering the development of first-in-class therapeutics targeting enzyme families that are activated under cellular stress conditions. We explore novel areas of disease biology and use our expertise in drug discovery to develop new and effective treatments for patients with high unmet need. Ribon offers a fast-paced, team-oriented work environment and a comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental, 401(k), paid vacation, and much more. Ribon is currently located in Lexington, Massachusetts and will move to Cambridge, Massachusetts in April this year.
The successful candidate will serve as an integral member of a multidisciplinary drug discovery project team developing novel small molecule inhibitors targeting novel enzyme families, with our initial efforts focused on monoPARPs. This position reports to a scientist in the Biological Sciences group and will employ a variety of molecular and cell biology techniques to understand target biology and manage in vivo studies for small molecule inhibitors.
- Routine analysis of in vivo data of ongoing programs
- Developing and performing pharmacodynamic studies with small molecule inhibitors
- Working with CROs to conduct in vivo studies for target validation programs
Education and Requirements
- BS/MS in Biology or a related field
- A minimum of 3-5 years of relevant laboratory experience
- Experience in in vivo studies in oncology animal models is highly desirable
- Experience in a range of molecular and cell biological techniques is highly desirable, including:
- Western blot analysis
- Experience in mammalian tissue culture techniques is a plus
- A background in oncology is a distinct advantage
- Excellent analytical, organizational and communication skills are essential
- Work well with high-paced, but fun working environment
If you are interested in joining Ribon’s team, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.