Director / Sr. Director, Program and Alliance Management
Ribon Therapeutics, a clinical biopharmaceutical company focused on targeting stress pathways to develop novel therapeutics, is seeking to hire a leader in alliance and program management. The Director / Sr. Director work with Ribon’s executive and program leadership to implement the program and alliance management function and support internal and partnered project teams to successfully execute according to strategy and achieve short-term and long-term objectives.
We seek a top-notch contributor to join our culture of transparency, intensity, scientific rigor, and fun! Ribon offers a fast-paced, team-oriented work environment and a comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental, 401(k), paid vacation, and much more. Ribon is located in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- Serve as primary point of contact for current and future strategic partnerships, ensuring stakeholder engagement, maintaining alignment between internal and partner teams, managing communication, proactively escalating issues and dispute resolution, when possible resolving issues without further escalation.
- Establish the program management function, working across Ribon’s internal and partnered programs to provide support to maintain integrated program plans, including implementing processes, systems, tools and metrics to enable efficient achievement of key program milestones and deliverables.
- Facilitate, manage, and contribute during internal and partnered Program Team meetings (program goals, budgets, agendas, minutes, track milestones, establish dashboards, conduct risk assessments)
- Lead management and coordination of contractual commitments and monitor progress against the long-term goals of the alliance.
- Work closely with program teams and build relationships with internal stakeholders (Legal, Finance, BD, CMC/Mfg and R&D) to ensure that partnership terms are appropriately executed and project teams achieve short- and long-term goals.
- Support program team leadership by facilitating budgeting and planning, monitoring progress against goals and preparing reports and presentations for portfolio planning meetings, strategic planning activities and Board presentations.
- Support partnerships by deploying regular alliance audits and health surveys and delivering analysis, presentation of results and recommendations for implementation.
Experience and Qualifications:
- 6+ years in a business development, project management or alliance management function.
- Experience leading multi-disciplinary teams in the planning and execution of collaborative projects.
- Demonstrated ability to navigate and communicate across organizations with different cultures & priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to identify, prioritize and resolve key project and partnership issues, working with and coordinating demands from multiple stakeholders, both internally and with partners.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, proactively and with agility in a complex, matrixed environment, dealing well with ambiguity, building internal alignment, influencing others and managing differences effectively.
- Drug development knowledge with basic to strong understanding of other functions relevant to the position, including: Research, Non-Clinical, Clinical, Tech Ops/CMC, Regulatory and Commercial.
- Exceptional listening and speaking skills.
- High level of attention to detail and nuance.
- Strong organizational skills to maintain a high level of productivity, innovation, and setting priorities in order to complete assignments in a timely manner.
If you are interested in joining Ribon’s team, please email your resume to [email protected]