Ribon Therapeutics is pioneering new approach to fighting cancer by targeting cancer stress pathways that have untapped potential for creating life-saving therapies.
What does it take to be successful at Ribon?
- Be yourself and appreciate the strengths each colleague brings to the table.
- Work hard, be all in, always take a Ribon level view.
- Be effective and organized, be solution oriented.
- Speak the truth and be willing to discuss tough things.
- Maintain a growth mindset, learn as you go, get better all the time, mentor
others to do the same.
- Hold yourself and others accountable for excellent work, ask for help when
you need it.
What is it like to work at Ribon?
- We are One Ribon with a single mission, proudly diverse and inclusive.
- We have the highest standards of scientific rigor and bring high energy and
urgency to our work.
- We work in a coordinated, collaborative, integrated and fast paced
- We respect, appreciate and encourage each other, we use our differences
as a source of strength.
- We don’t believe in blame, only learning and continuous improvement.
- We believe in open and transparent communication at all levels, we address
issues head on.
- We care about flexibility and balanced lives and care deeply about our
colleagues, patients and communities.
- We are committed to paying it forward, growing the next generation of